Saturday, May 30, 2009

#6 of 26 IF

#6 of 25
If I could do it over again

I wouldn't be me
I wouldn't tell the truth
I wouldn't breathe wrong
I'd live wrong
I'd scream and holler
I'd beat my chest
I'd dance in the middle of the streets with a neck full of shiny beads draped around my breasts!

I wouldn't be me.
I wouldn't eat cookies
I wouldn't eat ice cream
I'd eat right
I'd nibble salads
I'd sip beet juice
I'd peel oranges
I'd sit in the fields and orchards on ladders reaching for fruit and fruit and more greens stuffed down my gullet

I wouldn't be me.
I wouldn't be good
I wouldn't believe in sin
I'd be wicked
I'd plan hists
I'd strip-dance
I'd wear hoochie momma clothes and drink like a fish and romp with the hot cable guy next door

I wouldn't be me
I'd loose control
I'd believe in anarchy
I'd be something totally decadent...
and skinny while I did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment