Saturday, October 31, 2009

NANO in 13 hours





I can't believe this is the last day of October. I did not make my 35,000 word count goal for Gothno. However, In less 13 hours National Novel Writing Month will begin! The goal 50,000 word novel. I also plan on doing a second piece this month. However, I need all of your help to do the second piece! So Every day I'll ask for a line, a scenario, a quote, a picture, whatever you all, my lovely friends out there would like me to write about! Then I'll post the results for ya'll to read! Maybe I'll call it Words from the Book of Faces. Wooo I kinda like that! Anyway today I will be making a few novel badges and book covers! Check them out as I go! I have them posted over on Facebook.

Ok I can't decided which title to actual write so--- I'm making several covers and badges!

No comments:

Post a Comment