Monday, November 23, 2009

50,115 yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have so hit 50k words tonight! I hit the mark! Yes. I am so pumped! YES BABY!!!!!! NANO 2009 won!!! I rock! I rock so hard! YES!!!!!

I am thinking of doing something totally crazy! I am thinking of starting the second novel tomorrow sometime. Yes, a second 50,000 word novel in 7 days. Can I do it? I have no idea! Mainly because I have no idea of what to do for the second story! I don't write with out lines so that is out of the question! If I write an outline I KNOW I will NOT make it- they stifle me!

We shall see what happens. If I can get in 2 days of 10K words each, I should be able to get 50k more words. If I write erotic I shoudl be able to do so but I am not sure that is what I want to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment