Thursday, November 12, 2009

Novel change and words words words

I don't like where my novel is heading. I thought it was going to go with the Xing out of you title. However, over the last 3-4 days it has drastically changed to some other wild wordy creature! It fits more along the lines of an insane random diary for who? I am not sure. Of course every piece is in some form some part or parts of me, but I am not sure who the main character is anymore. Actually for this one, I never really had one in mind. So now I am chaning the title to Delirium or Delirium Pitch. I'm thinking Delirium sounds righ though.

So I go to sleep tonightwith a 22,300 words count and a new title with some new direction! Deliruim by JL Denman 2009 NANO * Now we'll see if it actually sticks.*

No comments:

Post a Comment