Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Writings

Friday writings June 22, 2007

A letter. People wait for them in the mail, in email, in Forever Never Land where letters mean nothing but babble fish words and snap crackle pop. Some people wait for letters to tell them that lovers miss them dearly. Others - to spell death certificates to stop the suffering of an invalid. Some people wait for letters that the tax man is coming, breaking up a happy business.

The other day I wait for a letter to tell me I was special, to tell me someone out in the wide wild world was actually thinking of me. It never came.

6/22/07

B. It’s a bumpy letter with humps and curves. It’s the boob of the alphabet. Not the geek but the breast. See, B. Two knockers stuck up on a spinal rack.

I like B. It reminds me of me. Not a stick thin waif like I! No! I has no spunk. No curve no umph! It stands there like a gash in the mist of flowing letters. But B is perfectly lovely!

B. Yes! Now she stands there round and full. Even in her little form, b, has bounce and booty! Junk in her trunk and stuff above the muff!

B is bright, bodacious, booty-licious, brave, brazen, beautific.

B is my favorite letter of the alphabet!

For haiku Fridays these were my three this week.

Weeping willows tears

Dim marshes sultry essence

a southern deathbed

Blue crisp snow crunches

crystal cicles sparkle white

bleeding polar bears

Not half full round moon

raging werewolves rampant

ferial dreamings eat

4 comments:

  1. LOL
    I love playing with words. It is as much fun as playing with beads and photos! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Babble fish words."
    "I like B. It reminds me of me."

    I wish I could do things with words that you can.

    I've gone and given you another award. It's The "Love Ya" Award for all your kindness and fun writing.

    http://www.StarlightBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks Mary!!! You are too sweet! \

    I'm still trying to work out how to read more stuff over on Scribd.

    ReplyDelete