Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Love Ya Award!


AWw thanks Mary! I appreciate it! Sometimes you feel like just rattling off into cyberspace nowhere. Thanks for being there to read and encourage. I have fun visiting your blog!!!!

Here are the rules as posted on Mary's blog.
Rules of this award are:
The "Love Ya" Award states: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to other bloggers who must choose to pass it on and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award!

And so, my nominees for the "Love Ya" Award are:
Sunflower Ranch blog
Mary Ann Gruen blog.
Silk Painting with Deborah Younglao
Shay Stone's Jewelry and Art Blog
Fleur Violette Jewelry
Queen of Torts

2 comments:

  1. Lola!! Thank you so much for the beautiful award!! I am just thrilled to accept it!!! You such a sweetheart!! And one of my favorite blogging friends!! [Not to mention one of my favorite poet/writers!!!] I will do a write-up and award to additional bloggers soon. I'll leave you a message when I do! Thanks bunches! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!
    Awesome! I am thrilled that you like it! HUGS

    ReplyDelete