Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Spilled Blood- a futre collection of poems and short pieces


I've been looking through old pieces. I also took photos of the water fountains downtown. One inspired a new collection. So I am combining previous pieces and new ones to make a poetry book. I plan to have it done by the end of July or the beginning of August. I think that would be a nice personal project. Here is the cover art I made from one of my fountain photos.

I am also going to do a poetry/jewelry book. Many of my jewelry pieces have names. So I will do a poem in conjunction with the piece. Some already have poems over on my gallery.

3 comments:

  1. Lola!! What a great idea!!! I love your work and I hope some of my favs are in the collection. Your cover photo has a high WOW factor -- it's a total winner!! The jewelry/poetry project sounds perfect, too!! Good luck with all your exciting new projects!! Keep us posted!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I have all these ideas and never can seem to get them all out! EEK. Spilled blood- I've been working on it today. It's definitely a writing reviewing old work day. I posted several more documents on scribd. Some of them will find their way into the collection as well! Too much fun not enough time!

    Thanks again! It is good to know people are out there reading and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a wonderful idea! I hope it's going well and that you can let some of us have a peak at it here.

    If you're doing the crafts circuit, I hope you're doing well there too!

    ReplyDelete